[DogParkList] CocoaModem w/MBPro MacLogger DX

Gustavo Berges g.berges at bergesetco.com
Sat Jan 19 14:08:02 EST 2008

Anyone using a MacBook Pro with MacLogger DX and Cocoa Modem for RTTY
reception and transmission without an interface box with success?
I have a ³Y² connector coming out of my 756 Pro III with one side to the
headset and the other to the line in on the Mac.
Using the Mac speakers to generate sound, activating the Pro III with a
footswitch and band set to USB.\
This is a hybrid of what I understood from the manual except that the Mac¹s
microphone is not being used for the input device, being substituted by the
cable into the line in.
I can decode but no luck in getting anyone to reply if I¹m even getting out
this contest weekend.
Lastly is MacLogger only used to log the contact IF I ever get one or is
there an interface with cocoa modem that I¹m missing?
Thank you very much.
--
Gustavo Bergés, NU4L
1820 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. #623