[DogParkList] MacWorld Next week!

Lee (WW2DX) lee at ww2dx.com
Fri Jan 11 13:52:52 EST 2008

Thanks to all that have replied!

Looks like I will be leaving SF around 8am Monday morning. Drive to
LA, fix a dead power supply in a server at 1 Whilshire then back to SF.
It's not a job, it's an adventure!

Tues-Friday working the display at macworld.
Friday night dinner with Steve :) (Just kidding)

I will be taking along my VX7R for the ride and little dual band whip
for the top of the rental car.

If anyone could give me some pointers on 2m/440 repeaters that will
have good coverage along I5 that would be great.
A friend of mine pointed me to this site :

http://k5ehx.net/repeaters/qrepeater.php

http://k5ehx.net/repeaters/qrepeater.php?state=ca

I see a 444.570 and 444.425 that seems to have some real nice coverage.

Also looking forward to meeting a few of you for eye ball QSO's at the
show!

73 de Lee
WW2DX