[DogParkList] eqsl and lotw

John Graf wa6l at mac.com
Wed Jan 9 18:45:38 EST 2008

If you can't find the script library in your folder, there is another
option.

You can click on the hard-drive icon that is on your desktop. There
should be a "Library" folder under there as well. Click on the
Library and look for the Scripts folder. Put the macro there. All
the other instructions remain the same.

You do have to have it in one of the two scripts folders or you won't
be able to click on it in the menu bar. It will, as you mentioned,
open up the script editor as instead.

73,

John

On Jan 9, 2008, at 3:18 PM, ltrranch at vtc.net wrote:

> Hello John,

> The script worked very well. It loaded the QSO into eQSL, however

> it ends by bring the QRZ.com screen up on top with the station info

> you just worked. This is really not a problem, just an observation.

> I couldn't for the life of me find the script library in my

> computer, so I placed it in the documents file. I have a copy in the

> menu bar which I use. Another observation, when I start the script

> from the menu bar, it then brings up the script editor which you

> click on "run" to complete the logging into eQSL. Anyway, there are

> my observations and results. Thanks 73's Tom N7KCX

> On Jan 8, 2008, at 3:24 PM, John Graf wrote:

>> Sure!

>> The easiest way is to put this script in one of your script

>> libraries. Click on the Finder, and go to your home folder (the

>> folder with the same name as your user account). Then find the

>> 'Library' folder. Within the Library folder is a folder called

>> 'Scripts.' Put the script in there.

>> Create a log entry in MacLoggerDX. Now, you can click on the

>> Applescript icon that should be in your menu bar. It looks like a

>> scroll. Then from there, you can click on the script that you

>> previously put in the folder, and it should execute.

>> Make sure you change the lines in the Applescript that have your

>> eQSL username (call) and password. Otherwise it won't work.

>> Let me know if you have any problems with this . . .

>> 73,

>> John, WA6L

>>> John,