[DogParkList] Frequency input

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 04:55:16 EST 2008

Hi Thomas, I believe what you want to do is to enter the freq that you've
set your rig to, either before, during or after your QSO, but before you
actually 'log' the QSO (using cmd-shift-l), and not programmatically (i.e.
not with a link from your K2)?

You should be able to enter the freq in the small input field to the right
of the main VFO display (that's the display above the slider). This field
may be labeled 'Telnet DX Spot' or 'Slider', depending upon how it was last
changed.
You should be able to click in that field and type the freq. The main VFO
display should 'echo' what you type.
The slider will also allow you to change the freq, but perhaps not so
convenient.

Have I understood your requirement correctly?

On 9/1/08 09:19, "Thomas (DK2NB)" <dk2nb at linuxcastle.de> sent:

> Hi there,

> I am running MaxLoggerDX v.4.3.2 and I am looking for a field to give

> the frequency or the band that I use to the logbook. Is the only way

> to edit the entry after logging? I don't use a link to my K2 and cant

> use the remote vfo function.

> Thanks a lot for ideas.

> 73 de thomas, dk2nb

The bamboo that bends is stronger than the oak that resists. -Japanese
proverb