[DogParkList] exercise in futility

John Graf wa6l at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 10:38:28 EST 2008

Hi, Chris,

I had a similar issue when trying to send logs for a contest that
required "plain text" format. As Don mentioned, all you need to do is
download the free utility from the MacLoggerDX web site. This utility
allows you to export your log into FileMaker. Once there, it is
trivial to create any sort of table or report you need. I am far from
expert at FileMaker but it was insanely easy to do!

Good luck and 73,

John, WA6L