[DogParkList] exercise in futility

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Mon Jan 7 22:26:41 EST 2008

Well,

I'm trying to fill out a simple table like this for a club award:

(see below)

In case the formatting gets fubar'd through cyberspace, it is a table
showing zones and countries worked by band. MLDX can sort by band,
or zone, or date but not all three. This is only pertinent for
2007. I cannot manipulate the log table so it shows what I need! I
literally have to go through each band and count countries one by
one, and hopefully not duplicate anything. As you can see this is an
exercise in futility and it's BS! Can't the MLDX sort the log by
band/country or band/zone?

Grrrrrrrrrr

Chris
KF7P

Categories: Low Power: <= 200 watts; High Power: > 200 watts
Scoring: 1. Each country worked is worth one point.
2. Each CQ zone worked is worth one point.
3. The same country and/or zone can be worked on multiple bands.
4. WARC bands are eligible.
5. Multipliers: 160 & 80 = 5; 40,30,17 = 4; 20, 15,12,10 = 2
BAND COUNTRIES ZONES C+Z MULT BAND POINTS
160 2 2 5 10
80 6 6 5 30
40 13 13 4 52
30 0 4 0