[DogParkList] MLDX & Xkeys

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 10:57:53 EST 2008

I have in the past used Spark for function -> Apple script execution.
I had a bad experience with a very early version of XKeys. However, Spark
appears to have stopped working and I always found it a complex,
non-intuitive (read non-mac like) application to use.

So I've just been trying latest version of XKeys and have to say, its far
simpler and easier to use. Ok, you cant have sets of keys per app, but the
sub-menus more or less give to that, and I wouldn't remember what all the
keys did anyway!
--
Once upon a time a man whose axe was missing suspected his neighbour's son.
The boy walked like a thief, looked like a thief, and spoke like a thief.