[DogParkList] Keps?

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Oct 9 19:41:38 EDT 2007

Hi Ralph,

On 9-Oct-07, at 6:37 PM, Ralph Day wrote:

> Trying to get MacDoppler up and running, but have not been able to

> get the Import Keps command to function. All I get is the verbal

> message that it has failed. Have had no luck with importing

> function either. I am sure I have missed something simple, but info

> on how to attack this is sparse. I could find nothing on the list

> archives that relates to the issue.

> Thanks in advance for any assistance.

The only time it would fail is if there is a problem with the
internet connection.

It is downloading from the Amsat web page:

<http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/keps/current/nasa.all>

I just tried it here and it worked fine.

You could also copy the text from the web site above, save it to a
file and import that file from the MacDoppler file menu.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW