[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX QSL Cards?...

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Mar 10 20:05:49 EST 2006

Hi Jeff,

On 10-Mar-06, at 7:06 PM, Jeffrey M. Swiger wrote:

> Hey All!...
>   I might have missed it along the way, But I have been
> Keping my ( eQSL ) cards in the
>  ~/Documents/MLDX_Logs/QSL-Cards folder....
> Now when I Put a card in there I saved and look the Call
> up in LoggerDX, I don't get the Card Now....
> Did the Folder Move or Change in the Software?..
> Thanks!...
> Jeff-N8NOE

Yes, as of this release (4.3.2) they have been moved to "~/Library/
Caches/MacLoggerDX Cached QSL Pics"

"Moved cached QSL pictures from log folders to a central location."

This is so that all your logs will share the same cached QSL pics.

If you move your old ones to this folder MLDX will find them there.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com