[DogParkList] MacloggerDX feature wish list

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Jan 29 19:02:42 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

On 29-Jan-06, at 4:33 PM, Jim Brooker wrote:

> Frequently I log into the software just to check something in the log.
>
> Would be nice to have the ability to automatically reconnect to the
> DX Cluster but not on initial startup of the software.

You can do that.

Uncheck the "Reconnect Automatically" checkbox and then just select
the cluster you want to log into.

If you want a smaller list to choose from - just create a subset of
dxclusters.dat and put it in your log folder.

> This program is great!  Hard to imagine operating without it.

Thanks Jim, that's good to hear !

> Jim
> WZ8K

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com