[DogParkList] 3D map question

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Jan 2 12:58:04 EST 2006

Hi Stephen,

On 2-Jan-06, at 12:37 PM, Stephen Prior wrote:

> I hope this is not too daft a question!
>
> When I was using the 3D map last night I could spin the globe with
> the mouse
> and get it to stay looking at any part of the world I wanted.  Now
> it always
> flies back to centre over my qth.  It does this whether set to
> spot, site or
> mid.  I remember having the same issue before but I do not know
> what I have
> changed for this behaviour to return!

The Caps-Lock key...

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/mappanel.html>
Mouse dragging modifier keys for spinning the earth model

Caps Lock - Earth model camera offset remains after mouse is released.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com