[DogParkList] Re: UTC - 24hr format; log list editing MLDX

Chuck Gould gr8tfly at chiligraphics.com
Tue Sep 13 03:55:15 EDT 2005

Don,

I really don't want the general time format for my computer to have
to change for different applications. I would like my menu clock to
be whatever I wish it to be, regardless of what a program needs. I
know, there are other apps that also depend on system setting for
this, but UTC in 24hr format is standard for amateur radio. Perhaps a
choice between 24hr and "use system settings"?

So, you are saying I will have to use an Excel template to manually
enter data, then import into MacLoggerDX? I guess I could do that. It
sounds like I would put in the call, date/time, RST(s), frequency,
mode in the template, then import to MLDX. Then, select those
contacts and do a lookup.

I was just noting that it's rather inconvenient when editing contacts
that are already in the program. "Tabing" is a very common method of
navigating tables. It was just bothersome to have to use the mouse to
select adjacent fields.

thanks -

73
-chuck, WB6KDH