[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 11, Issue 16

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 04:29:12 EDT 2005

Just thought, it might be that MLDX is keying PTT via the CAT interface,
rather than via the PTT line in the DATA port

And that is supposed to read
"Would have asked developer, but don't have their email"

On 26/8/05 9:00 am, "dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com"
<dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives the rose.
-Chinese proverb