[DogParkList] Missing OS X already...

Craig Gaevert cgarch at sonic.net
Thu Aug 25 23:24:08 EDT 2005

Very likely the hard drive is recoverable.  It is probably only the
motherboard that got fried (WAG).  You can get a USB enclosure that you
can stick the hard drive in and then just connect it to another Mac,
the drive mounts and you can recover ALL of the data.  May have to run
something like DiskWarrior to clean up the directory but I'd be
surprised if you can't get it all back.  I have one of those enclosures
and would be willing to send it to you John.  Email me off list if you
would like to borrow it.  It should be quite simple.

Craig Gaevert
kg6the
cgarch at sonic.net