[DogParkList] MLDX interface

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Aug 12 06:27:52 EDT 2005

Hi Laszlo,

On 11-Aug-05, at 1:24 PM, Laszlo Igali wrote:

> Dear Don, Dear Listmembers,
>
> I am a PC convert, and I think, this interface (MLDX) is the most
> clear and usable one can get for amateur radio.
> I have tried on the PC front both Hamradio Deluxe and Laurent's
> (F6DEX) software, the TRX manager.
> But as I got into the full mac swing earlier this year, and
> experienced the MLDX, I feel that its' design and philosophy is
> what I like most about this software, ie. you have all the
> necessary information in ONE window, you do not have to switch
> between the windows. I could not find so far any necessary info out
> of reach.
> Don, please do not alter the existing GUI. I think many of us likes
> the software GUI as it is. I think rewriting it would defeat the
> objective and usability of this great software.This tabbed
> switching between log/map/settings/dxcluster/....anything works
> very well.
> 73 de Laszlo
> M3IGA

Thank you for the encouraging words Laszlo.

Rest assured the basic design of MacLoggerDX will not change.

I welcome suggestions to enhance the functionality of this program,
and indeed many of it's features were a direct result of user's
thoughtful suggestions, but any attempt to affect a design overhaul
or to confuse or clutter the UI would be unproductive.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com