[DogParkList] MLDX interface

Laszlo Igali laciga at mac.com
Thu Aug 11 13:24:07 EDT 2005

Dear Don, Dear Listmembers,

I am a PC convert, and I think, this interface (MLDX) is the most clear and usable one can get for amateur radio.
I have tried on the PC front both Hamradio Deluxe and Laurent's (F6DEX) software, the TRX manager.
But as I got into the full mac swing earlier this year, and experienced the MLDX, I feel that its' design and philosophy is what I like most about this software, ie. you have all the necessary information in ONE window, you do not have to switch between the windows. I could not find so far any necessary info out of reach.
Don, please do not alter the existing GUI. I think many of us likes the software GUI as it is. I think rewriting it would defeat the objective and usability of this great software.This tabbed switching between log/map/settings/dxcluster/....anything works very well.
73 de Laszlo
M3IGA