2x??[DogParkList] MLDX enhancement

myles landstein myles at dti.net
Thu Aug 11 09:59:20 EDT 2005

A while ago Don offered me a pretty cool solution

you can create another copy of MLDX  that is 2 seperate folders w/MLDX
app

in each

then you can run each one

that allowed me  to have  the nice band pannel up  and on  the 2nd copy
running  to another monitor either the dx or map tab

it works great even on a single large monitor  too

for me having that allows me to 'do all i need to do and see le
multiple mldx windows

if someone was really slick they could write a script or a automator
thingy to launch 2 or 3 mldx copies and open the 'tabs' for each they
wanted to see i am guessing

""

super cool

thanks  big guy