[DogParkList] MLDX enhancement

myles landstein myles at dti.net
Thu Aug 11 08:01:10 EDT 2005

hi

thats a nifty idea, i requested something like this a while ago,
my solution was to get a 2nd monitor (off my powerbk) and put the map
or what ever on one and say the nice bandpannel on the other(MLDX) etc

i ran dopplerpro on a 2nd machine  (the dopplerpro ''server'' a minimac)

  and having all that info  up in front of me ,is quite a sensory treat
thanks to Don!

while i'd love the feature  their is a work around, that don suggested,
so if it easy great but if it's hard to code i'd wish he invents other
stuff w/the time

just my 2c