[DogParkList] MLDX enhancement

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 07:42:51 EDT 2005

Wondering if other people would like to see an enhancement to MLDX whereby a
given panel can be Œtorn-off¹ to reside Œside-by-side¹ with the main screen,
I¹d like to be able to see and use the DX Clusters panel, while still
showing Log in main window.
If I could tear off a number of panels, and see the map as well (and maybe
bands etc), that would be brilliant.
I should perhaps mention I have a cinema display, so lots of real-estate on
the display.
Asking through this list because I often find some of my enhancements are
not something everyone wants (sometimes its just me :-), so though I¹d see
what people thought, before asking Don (Don, pretend you haven't read this
;-)
--
A person usually has two reasons for doing something: a good reason and the
real reason. -Thomas Carlyle, historian and essayist (1795-1881)