[DogParkList] Re: [MacLoggerContest] epilogue (for now!)

Jim Brooker wz8k at radiowurx.com
Mon Jul 25 08:27:29 EDT 2005

Actually, since the order of the fields in the log window can be dragged
into user selected positions, I would love to see the ability to save
three profiles that would put the fields in different positions
preselected by the user.

Then, I could click once for normal operation, once for DX and once for
contests to select my favorite settings.

This is similar to the option on a cell phone that lets you select
different profiles for different modes of operation.

73, Jim
WZ8K