[DogParkList] Beginner's Questions

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Jul 21 13:55:02 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

On 19-Jul-05, at 2:54 PM, Peter Van Houten wrote:

> I find myself agreeing with this whole heartedly. I have asked poor
> Don a lot of beginner questions as the software supports a lot of
> these modes but finding the answers in the Mac based Ham world is
> difficult. There would be more migration to the mac platform is
> such a help manual or examples (web pages) were available. Some one
> showing the specifics of how they did the different modes and what
> hardware they used would be helpful. Do's and don'ts and errors
> made (avoid this!) would be great!
>
> 73, Peter

We were all beginners once - and most of us - if we are honest -
still feel like beginners in many areas :)

Don't hesitate to use this list to post any mac-ham related questions
no matter how advanced or rudimentary.

There are many folks on the list with a few years under their belts
and if they don't know the answer I am sure they will help point you
in the right direction.

There is also the Ham-Mac list that has been going for some time and
tends to be more general than the Dog Park list...

Lots of good stuff in the archives...

<http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/ham-mac/>

Another great resource is Steve Muncy's Mac Ham Radio site...

<http://www.machamradio.com/>

There are forums there that have been a little quiet lately but have
great potential.

<http://www.machamradio.com/cgi-bin/simpleforum.cgi>

Good luck with it...

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com