[DogParkList] MLDX Addition Volume Control

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Jul 4 16:28:10 EDT 2005

Hi Lon,

On 4-Jul-05, at 4:13 PM, Lon Kinley wrote:

> I understand. I'm surprised more radios don't support full computer
> control.

I assume that Yaesu and Icom just put a pot in the analog chain for
volume and squelch and skip the digital control to save money. It's
too bad - it's a useful feature. Kenwood tries to have everything on
the front panel available through the PC interface.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com