[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX - Logging memebers of net

Walter O'Brien, W2WJO w2wjo@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:39:15 -0500

--B_3163423155_8654898

I  hates to say the word on the mailing list of all things Mac Ham... But I
am net control on a  RACES monthly net, I have to use N3FJP.com=B9s emergency
net log software, a very painless solution running on Virtual PC on the Mac=
.
My love for MacLoggerDX and all things DogPark cannot be swayed BUT for
logging in a club net, I=B9m not sure how you could even do it.

Well OK, you could open a new log each net, log the participants in as the
sign on and use the Notes field. Then you would have to go in manually at
the end of the net and do a fast copy/paste down the QSO End column using
the Return key to paste, then move immediately down to the next log item bu=
same column, continue down. I use this method whenever I have to change a
LOT of entries in MLDX in one column =AD enter the new info, copy that, hit
Return to drop down one line, Command-V paste, hit Return, continue down.

And you would easily keep track of people previously signed on if you just
keep that log running for each consecutive net..

OK I guess you can do it.

73 Walter W2WJO